assigment 9 webiste nmant

so IT HAS BEEN DONE I HAVE MADE A WEBSITE   and it was a way thing once I had help at first i thought my name was taken which was weird cause I invited the name nixck Woelf but then the teacher told me I can’t use spaces which should be obvious and I feel dumb for nothing thinking that in the first place.

BUT I DID IT YATTA.

first, we went to check if the site was available on reclaim hosting  then we went to word press to make our own site and that was it done and done.

3 thoughts on “assigment 9 webiste nmant”

1. Good work!
    Exciting for sure!
    The next part is super exciting – we will customize and really make our sites look how we wish!

PS – the link to wordpress that you have here is for wordpress.com – (we dont use wordpress.com for our websites) I know it seems a lil’ complicated but we use wordpress.org – which is the open source self hosted version 🙂 – Ill share more in class this week.

And, we are all learning, and everything that we do is for learning and creating – I also never knew that domains had to be all lower case letters and or with no spaces, I relate 100% – forward we go!
    Thank you for the great work!