Assignment #9: Domain Name Registration, Hosting Set Up & WordPress Installation!

Well, my domain and website are up! Yay! Feeling a sense of accomplishment!!

The domain for my website stayed from assignment #8. Polishprincepalace.com. Was adamant of keeping it and stayed, it did. In the end I thought .com was cleaner than .net. I didn’t want my website to seem archaic.

It was a relatively simple process, made sure to email the professor my confirmation email as back up.

I’m intrigued at the prospect of this website truly! I am sure it will evolve in the last weeks we have as a class.

I’ll include some more screenshots of my process through signing up and creating the site here.

Here’s the link to it below, (hopefully it works)

https://portal.reclaimhosting.com/clientarea.php?action=domains

As for downloading WordPress, it was a bit tricky but all’s well that ends well. Used some will power and made it happen! The step by step video was fundamental to my success there!

Let’s make some amazing and spectacular websites! I know I’m ready to design and formulate a phenomenal one! #Enthusiasm

1 thought on “Assignment #9: Domain Name Registration, Hosting Set Up & WordPress Installation!”

1. Excellent!
    Nice job on sharing the process and how you made your domain selection – you can hyperlink to it now – Polishprincepalace.com so that it is active 🙂
    Forward we go!

PS – the reclaim link that you shared takes you to the login prompt – is that what you wanted?