It feels like yesterday when the semester just started but, alas here we are the final day. I didn’t know what to expect at the start but, I found myself discovering new things and ways to do them. In my last recap, I commented on actually learning how to blog since this was my first experience consistently doing it. As far as my grade I don’t want to spend too much time discussing that but, I do believe I earned at least a B to B- for my work. I may not be the most reactive in terms of commenting back but, the work I’ve done I think is produced well.
Besides enjoying the freedom of working on your own time the thing I particularly enjoyed about this class came at the end when we started working on our websites. From laying the groundwork with my mmm.page it helped with adjusting to full webpage construction. Along with being introduced to the DS106 Repository and learning new skills there, I think I have a good foundation for what’s to come in my major (computer science).
Since building my first website at safehaventhinks.com I feel like if I keep working on these types of projects I could eventually make a hobby or a business from it. I do intend on continuing to work on my site since I really wanted to make it a part of my overall business structure.
Keeping a similar color scheme to my other site thinksafehaven.com I used a black/red/white look throughout.
- Assignment #1: What’s making me happy on the internet?
- Assignment #2: Making a GIF and CT101 so far…
- Assignment #3 – Are Memes Art?
- Assignment #4 – The Passion Blog
- Assignment #5 Digital Storytelling Project Flexibility
- Assignment #6 – MMM Good and Figma Woes
- Assignment #7 – Middle of the Road
- Assignment #8 – The Domain Name Game
- Assignment #9 – Domain Registration Process
- Assignment #10 – Constructing My Domain