Final Post

Now that the Spring 2023 semester is over, here is my overall reflection of the CT 101 class. Which is basically a continuation of assignment #7, only more into depth.

If I’m being honest, I originally did not know what to expect when it came to CT 101. Now that I’ve taken the class, it was a pretty interesting journey. I learned I could just be myself. However, when it came to executing this, I originally didn’t know much of anything about it. I learned how over time. I discovered free websites I could use to edit images such as Figma and Photopea. I also found websites for images to implement into them such as Pixabay and Giphy. I also learned how hyperlink and attach YouTube videos to posts so readers can get additional context.

What I enjoyed most about this class is that I can use my imagination and execute it via the websites previously mentioned. I also liked making a website on my own. Grade wise, I see something in the B-, B or B+ grade range. Because I completed my assignments, however, I am not perfect as a few of my assignments weren’t submitted on time and some assignments might be a tad flawed.

I look to apply the skills I learned in CT101 by updating my website at https://randomnessabyss.com. Yes, I will certainly continue to keep up with the website by adding additional posts and possible changes in design. The topics will likely be sporadic and won’t exactly connect. They are just things I like such as video games, sports etc. Hence why the Domain Name is “Randomness Abyss” This being as I didn’t know how quick making a website based on your own interests can be, until I did so myself.

I also look to apply my CT 101 by creating combinations of a few miscellaneous things such as in my previous blog posts. Although I won’t be doing Communications as a career. I will still use aspects of it for my personal use.
My Blog Posts:

1 thought on “Final Post”

1. Thank you, the end is here!
    The GIF in the middle of this post sums it up so well!
    Im going to snag this one and use it widely!
    It was a great semester, much was learned, shared and applied.
    Keep going on your website! The regular process of logging in and tinkering around is so helpful and will help you make choices about how the site can evolve!
    The time goes by so fast, sometimes its hard to revise things or process them in real time, so they end up not being revised effectively or updated to the best of our abilities. Its all a learning curve.
    Have a great summer!