Assignment #6 – The Mid-Semester Assessment Post

How am I doing in CT101? 

I would hope I’m doing good but I’m not really too sure. I do think I am growing a bit but I think I am still a bit slow. Which is something I’ve always dealt with when it comes to learning something new.

Top 30 Space Snail GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
I AM SO SLOW

How many points have I earned so far and what grade do I believe I am maintaining?

Woman Thinking GIFs | Tenor

Maybe 82, my problem is that I take too long to come up with the right idea I want for class, so it pushes me back. Ive been trying to take notes whenever I come up with an idea because at times I can have so many ideas I do not know which one to pick. 

What have I learned and retained the most? 

I learned that I should be more comfortable with expressing myself and that will always stay with me. Before I felt like I had ideas, but I was scared to put them out there.  

What new skills have I developed , cultivated and displayed regularly in my weekly posts? 

New Skill Skill Unlocked GIF - New Skill Skill Unlocked Learning - Discover & Share GIFs

I learned how to be creative in a simpler way and that’s by using gifs or memes.  I used memes and when I would send them I make sure it represents exactly what im feeling not just something random. Though whenever I would use them it would take sometime to find the right one. To me displaying the right meme for the right moment is what I would display in my weekly post. Liam Neeson Skills GIF - Liam Neeson Skills Taken GIFs

How do I assess my performance through self-reflection in this class? 

I assessed by taking notes from the comments made by others and by reading others’ posts. Some people’s ideas maybe similar to mine or different, either way, I can learn from them  

Noted Taking Notes GIF - Noted Taking Notes The Office - Discover & Share GIFs

What do I know now that I did not know before taking this class? 

I didn’t know that I would be able to be so expressive and free in this class. I had some idea of what the class may offer but I didn’t think I would also have this much fun.

Do I see my weekly blogging work expanding creatively? If so, please explain –  or am I stuck in a loop where my posts seem to look the same most of the time, how will I change that? 

Sometimes I do feel stuck but Im not sure if im stuck on a loop or not. It is hard to be your own critic at times. 

Are you responding back to comments given to you by the professor & your classmates? Are you participating during the class time? If not, explain why. This is the time to be accountable. How will you make needed improvements?  

I saw the comments that had been left-back, but I did not know I was to respond back on all, I didn’t see any reason to, but I did take note of what was said.  

Are there any assignments that you are missing? If so, list them. Are you commenting regularly on your classmates’ posts? Are you responding back to comments given to you by the professor & your classmates? Are you participating during the class time? If not, explain why. This is the time to be accountable. How will you make needed improvements?

Assignment 5 is the only one that I haven’t done yet because it is a bit hard to start it, since I have to narrow down  things about myself.Even this assignment was hard since I had t0 focus on myself.I take notes from the professor and fix any error I madeI do plan on responding back to classmates it just slipped my mind. I do think I should participate more in class by talking. Im just not sure how, and I dont know what I should say. I do the work and I’m listening plus taking notes. 

Are you commenting regularly on your classmate’s posts? I do take notes and opinions but at times it slips my mind that I have to express them to others.Even when the professor comments I take in the new information and fix things for past and future post. 

Typing Speed Test - Album on Imgur

7 thoughts on “Assignment #6 – The Mid-Semester Assessment Post”

1. Thank you!
    This is looking good and I appreciate the thoughtful responses, the embedded media and forward motion!
    I think you forgot to include a few things that were specified in the assignment details – please recheck that and update this post when you can.
    Thank you!