Assignment 8: CREATING A DOMAIN NAME!

ANGELA BASSET HEY BESTIES
ASSIGNMENT 8: CREATING A DOMAIN NAME!
HEY EVERYBODY! WE ARE HERE IN ASSIGNMENT 8! Fun fact
It is time to pick our domain names which is pretty easy but hard at the same time. You want to be able to pick something that is literally connected to you but you also don’t want to waste any time on just over thinking it. While I was thinking on what name to do for myself, I found these sites that helped pick a name and maybe they’ll help you too!
Go Daddy is a fun page that allows you to type in two key words and gives you ideas for domain names and lets you know if any are taken!
When I was thinking about my own domain names, I wanted for it to be something that resonates with me. Something that is quirky, something that is fun and something that I can just keep general.
These are some of the ideas I came up with:
1. The daily spill
2. The daily tea
3. In and outs of NY
4. The mind and body
5. Out of this world spots
When thinking of domain names, I was thinking of traveling, trying out new places and giving opinions on them. I was thinking of also making it a place where others can leave their opinion on the  latest gossip, somewhere safe and fun!
Give me your point of views and ideas!
Thanks guys!

1 thought on “Assignment 8: CREATING A DOMAIN NAME!”

1. Excellent!
    Lets give this post a little bit of space between sentences and paragraphs – it helps things breathe a bit – good work!