Assignment # 9 The WordPress Customizing Series, Part 1

Hello, guys in this week’s Assignment I will explain and show my website!!! HELLO GUYS!!!

The WordPress Customizing Series, Part 1

First thing first I started with editing the site title which took me time to come up with!!! The logo that I used was from the internet.

Then I edited the “What to expect on here” section on my ABOUT PAGE.

I felt it would be easy to keep the default content from my theme and just edit from there…

Next will display my information where I am located, I used the York College address as my default to make it more secure for my website and not reveal my real location.

The next thing I did was edit the About page!!!

ABOVE IMAGE shows that the content I want to display such as using Sports and Video Games, my website will have blogs and posts that will revolve around the current trend of each of these things that will have my own personal experiences with them.

Contact Information SET!

For me, this is just the start of the WordPress process, In the next assignment, I will add more Information and create my own categories and add pages.

5 thoughts on “Assignment # 9 The WordPress Customizing Series, Part 1”

1. I really enjoyed reading your post. It felt like I was scrolling through your website, it was very detailed and thorough. I like your use of screenshots and hyperlinks. I also like your logo, it looks very retro and sporty. Overall, I really liked how you broke down the website and all the contributions you put into the website. I really think this class has helped a lot of us come out of our comfort zone and make some really good content.

2. Really enjoying your site so far!!
    Wow, you got a lot of great work done here!!
    Love the screen shots and the pre-tour / tutorial process!
    So helpful!