Classmate’s website

I was looking over some of your websites, and you guys really outdid yourselves. 

The website that caught my attention was https://slimshakey.com by Shaikh Islam. 

First off, the name is creative lol. But not only that, Shaikh’s website has a lot to do with horror stories and conspiracy theories. The overall feel of the website gives me a very eerie vibe as soon as I log on.

He separated the site into four different categories or “floors.” The first floor introduces you to some of the most popular conspiracy theories such as “The bizarre death of Elisa Lam,” a woman whose body was discovered from a water tank after she went missing, and the real-life “Men in Black.”

The second floor has a series of photos related to some of the creepiest stories, and the third, which contains videos. 

Finally, the best part of floor 4 is where people can contribute and share their personal stories of experience, allowing users to feel more welcomed. 

Shaikh’s website is organized and very well made.  I might even share my own stories, XD. Thanks for sharing your site with us!

I give this site my seal of approval.

Also remember to take alook at my website : mconeil.net