CT 101 Assignment 5: Blog Post 2

What are you inspired to do? 

I am inspired to complete college and graduate with my Bachelor’s degree. I am inspired to live a good life with a house of my own, cars, lots of wealth and a great lifestyle. I am inspired to one day get married and have a beautiful and successful family. Lots of things inspire me. I push myself a lot to accomplish things because I know that I can do it. I work hard now because I know that one day all of my hard work will pay off and it will benefit me in the end.

What are you inspired to make or create?

I am inspired to create businesses that can one day benefit myself and others. I am inspired to create opportunities that can help people who need the help. I aspire to create happiness and a safe space for people who really need it. I create to show others that they can do exactly what I do if they work hard enough. You only conquer what it is you want to achieve in life through hard work. Anything you put your mind to you can do it and that is what inspires me to make and create. 

Blog Post #2 for Assignment #5:

What are you compelled to create? 

While working with mmm.page I was compelled to create a project with a few images that reflected me. The pictures and gifs that I chose go along with who I am as a person, what I like and what I enjoy. 

What did you create? 

I created a page that people can use to network with me. My email address is there, my Instagram name is there too so in case someone wants to get in touch with me, they know how to reach me. I put images and gifs up there related to the things that I like and enjoy. I think that is why I enjoyed this project so much, because it was about me so it was easy to do. 

Hyperlink: https://build.mmm.page/sroches24.main

1 thought on “CT 101 Assignment 5: Blog Post 2”

1. Good work on this!
    Fun mmm page!
    There is one correction needed that I mentioned in our class – when you share the mmm page link, you need to share the link of the published page – you shared this – https://build.mmm.page/sroches24.main – that link is for the edit mode and only you can see it when you are logged. If you remove the word “build” in front of mmm it will correctly redirect
    :)))
    Thank you!