CT 101- Final Blog post

Hi, so apparently the semester is done. This class was one of the best in this semester, it made it fly by. During this class, I learned how to claim a domain name for a website, I was having trouble with that on my first website that I created in high school, but in this class, I learned how to claim the domain name which I now can use to update my old site. another thing I learned during the semester was to secure the website, using the tools provided by WordPress I was able to successfully secure the page.  And lastly, I learned how to create GIFs and memes, which I plan to keep using because is so much fun to do and is also a way to brighten the day of others.

I think that because of all the work I did in this class I deserve a grade between a B- or an A-, I think I deserve that grade because I have completed all 15 blog posts and the website with a working blog section. My website’s name is “The JRod Lifestyle” this is website is mostly about things I did or places I visit, this website is based on blog posts about me. I had fun creating this website and I will continue to work on it because it is exciting to share the places I visit with people, I feel like I could motivate others to travel more or visit the places I went to. This website has been a way to keep me excited about the class, this is what I have been looking forward to since some time back and I am glad I got to do this in this class.

This class has been the best for me and I am glad that I got to be here and learn so much even though we had to be stuck at home, I will miss being and this class and having so much fun with the assignments for this course. Hopefully, we all get to be in our regular classes next year and that everything returns to normal.