GIF – Assignment 2

What did you think on the first day of CT 101?

The first day of CT 101 was really great.  The class was fun and relaxed, and Im also excited about this class since it will motivate me to learn sign languages. On the first day of our class first time I got to learn working with GIF. It is fun to work with GIFs.

Did you like hearing about the course and its creative content? How did it make you feel?

The course content is make to so excited. It really fun to work with GIfs and memes. Before the taking this course I didn’t even know that their is lot of other site to find GIfs. To be honest, The first day of class make me feel like “Not what I was expecting from Communication Technology”. That the first class I ever get to change to do my assignment with funny GIfs.

How does CT101 compare to some of your other classes?

Comparing to my other classes CT101 give me more freedom. It the one of the most enjoyable class I ever had. This course giving me to opportunity  to learn how to tune with this internet world.

What are the potentials of this class?

This class would able to become confident communicators and media producers using digital storytelling, which incorporates 21st-century skills.  I think the most potentials of this class to creative use of technology. It would help to focus on one specific topic and feature a particular point of view. So I’m really excited to learn more about this.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT LEARNING NEW SKILLS THAT USE INTERNET TOOLS?

I Feel learning new skill that use internet tools is so important. In last decade  modern technology and internet change so much that If we do not how to use those internet tools we could not better understand of this world. Instance, if someone don’t know who to use Facebook or some other application, might be he couldn’t realize what is happening in Ukraine. 

3 thoughts on “GIF – Assignment 2”

1. This is looking good so far!
    Great selections of GIFs to help visualize your sentiments!
    Hmm, I think we need to add a few hyperlinks that will help give us further context as well as a video or two? Lets take advantage of practicing embedding different types of media into our posts!
    Much more fun and exciting stuff to come!

2. I enjoyed reading your post because it was simple, straight to the point and you had intuitive responses. I definitely also think that the skills we’ve learned so far and what we will learn in the future will make us tech savvy and give us an advantage to express ourselves differently from others.