Music. That’s it. That’s the post.

What has been making me happy on the internet this week and forever is…. music :).

I do not necessarily use it to give me a feeling (except for calm of course) more so when i am feeling. As people we go through the motions everyday. Something as simple as music can make everyday tasks more bearable (walking down the street, cooking, cleaning, driving, etc…) even waiting in an elevator.

I play music when i am feeling happy, sad, angry, motivated, hopeful, sexy… whenever. I also have a very deep love for a certain type of music and artists. I am in love with R&B. When you think of R&B, you may think of a slower type of music. Correct. I enjoy R&B on all occasions. It regulates my emotions when it comes to my mental health and overall saved my life.

My favorite artist is Partynextdoor <3 I discovered him my freshman year in highschool and I’ve been smitten since. I’d identify his music as being in a mild trance but not creepy like.

I have access to all his music due to Apple music, Youtube, Soundcloud, Musi, Spotify..etc. Youtube is a great platform to find music. I get to find his music slowed and reverbed when i am in the mood for something even slower ๐Ÿ˜‰ .

Here is one of my favorite songs by him.

POV: a Partynextdoor song happens to play next on your apple music playlist

Thats all. Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

7 thoughts on “Music. That’s it. That’s the post.”

1. Hii!!! I wrote my post about music too!! I really like Partynextdoor as well and the slow reverb music on youtube really does hit different. Listening to any song thats Lofi just goes so well with studying

You mentioned a bunch of platforms that you listen to music on, but which one is your favorite?

2. Good evening Ms. Precious. You sat next to me the first day of class, but you now sit on the other side of the room. The vibe was excellent then physically for a youngster lol, and even better now spiritually. I watched your digital story, and I agree that music is the key to unlock the mind and one’s body. I also know that you did an excellent job relaying your feelings through your story. I love music of all kind, but house is my favorite. Music and laughter are stress relievers. Keep up the good work!