My Final – Seize The Day

I had no idea this class would be so much fun when I first started. This is the only class I’ve ever taken that permits us to utilize memes in our assignments.   The Professor truly provided us with unmatched creative freedom. I wish all professors would understand all the pressure they put on their students so that it wouldn’t be as hectic to try and get all the assignments turned in on time.

As the weeks went on and even though I was behind on many assignments at one point I still didn’t feel overwhelmed by this class. I was still able to get all of my assignments done just because of the pure fact that I actually enjoyed this class and there’s nothing I would change about it. I would say this has been my favorite class and I’m about the graduate in the spring and I’ve never said that.

I wish that there could be training for other professors to understand that there are different teaching styles and maybe just maybe there isn’t the best or it can be changed even the slightest. There is room for improvement everywhere.

I’m still struggling a bit with my website here and there but I believe it’s an issue on my end because it either keeps freezing, crashing and or even my wifi going out so I can’t blame it on the hosting website itself. I will try my best even though our class has officially come to an end to get my website up and running to my liking. I hope all of you enjoy your Christmas break and remember we will never have a professor like Ryan Seslow again but the memories will always be there.

Here are all my previous assignments

Assignment #1 Cobra Kai Now And Forever!!!

Assignment #2 – My Last First Day of School

Assignment #3 -MEME’s Will Live Rent Free In My Head!!

Assignment #4 – How My Mind Truly Thinks!

Assignment #5 – What are you inspired by? What are you inspired to make and create? 

Assignment #6 – Reflection

Assignment #7 – New Chapter Of Life

Assignment #8 – Everything Happens For A Reason

Assignment # 9 – Let The Real Work Begin

Assignment # 10 – Everything Has Come To This

Here is my unfinished website but not for long. 

1 thought on “My Final – Seize The Day”

1. Thank You!
    It was a great semester filled with creative and dynamic learning experiences!
    Nice work across all ct101 criteria – (I know the web stuff is a little tricky at first but please keep going, repetition is the key to the practice)
    Thank you for completing the course work and being an integral part of our class, we learned so much together, and many new skills were shared and stylized!
    Much Good Energy, thank you!