Assignment #5 Part 2 Week#7-The Internet’s Own Boy – Reflection Post

I don’t usually watch videos like this but this was very interesting. Seeing how he was able to learn so much at a young age was very surprising to me.  Reddit is an app were a lot of people go to show their creativity and chat with each other. I’ve never used the app before but one of the youtubers I watch uses the app often which is when I became more familiar with the app. Aaron was a very creative person and very smart. Hearing what happened really made me sad.

One thing I picked up from the video was when Aaron said “what is the most important thing in the world that I might be working on right now”. That really caught my attention. I wanna become stable/successful enough to the point where I could take care of my family and make sure they’re good.

What Makes a 'Successful' Business? - New Jersey Business Magazine

3 thoughts on “Assignment #5 Part 2 Week#7-The Internet’s Own Boy – Reflection Post”

1. A sad story indeed, and a huge loss to all of humanity, Aaron was a remarkable young man..
    I have watched this a few times and always learn something new each time I watch it.. there was so much going online at the time Aaron become a leader..

Good work on this!