assignment #3

Do you consider memes art?

Art is expression put into the creation, which makes memes art. While memes are not the traditional art form they provide an interactive, inclusive, and constantly changing environment on a multitude of platforms.

Memes are always changing and growing with what’s new, which is wonderful for art since they elicit strong emotions like joy, rage, or astonishment. Memes open up new avenues for self-expression and more.

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

How I describe CT101 to my friends

Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

can memes be used for storytelling?

Of course, using memes to communicate stories is one option. On applications like Twitter or Snapchat, a meme is posted alongside the narrative to help create the mood and pique your attention. The meme provides the reader with a visual. Memes can also be used to show your response with no words necessary.

Now for three of my favorite memes

A rumor was started about one of the women at the table and the group arrupts in a simultaneous “who said that

Real Housewives What GIF by PeacockTV - Find & Share on GIPHY

Princess bubble gum created lemon grab, and after seeing how strong the enemies weapons were he asked to be unmade before battle.
“Is this the Krusty Krab?”

Spongebob Squarepants GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

One of my favorite spongebob episodes, Patrick gets a job at the Krusty Krab  and has to answer the phone.

Final Blog Post

So this is really goodbye…

The end of the semester…

CT101 has been a tremendous all around fun ,learning, unique experience.

I can honestly say I enjoyed this course.

For the most part, I feel so much more comfortable being able to express myself through a blog.

I learned how to support my feelings and emotions using GIFS, videos, images and text that are super short and simple.

One thing that I REALLY REALLLYYY, I mean reallyyyyy enjoyed about this course was the freedom to blog about my own interest!

Throughout the semester, I frequently blogged about my favorite athlete, there was simply no better feeling being able to just blog about something that I actually enjoyed.

No seriously, I literally blogged about Lebron James multiple times throughout out the semester, here’s a quick recap of previous blog posts.

In addition to this, I was able to create my very own Website for the first time!

and GUESS WHAT?

My website is strictly NBA CONTENT!

like whatttttt

I literally own a website where I can publish what I want!

CT101 allowed me to learn, create, edit, publish and allow me to post! This was a great experience! Also, I had peers who commented and gave feedback on my website! That was really awesome! I appreciated it a lot.

I appreciate Professor Seslow’s clear instructions and guidance as well. Being able to look back a Zoom sessions, really helped me a lot in learning how to create my website.

Now, after many many weeks of building knowledge and learning how to create and publish. I finally got to complete my website!

Overall, the only thing that I can say was a bit stressful, was me not wanting to miss a step. I viewed Zoom sessions carefully, so I didn’t have to miss any important steps.

But it was all part of the process!

Now… what grade do I believe I earned…

I have to admit… I believe I earned nothing less than a A-!

I say this because I completed all assignments, in addition I tried my best to include everything I learned over the semester in my work!

Overall, every good thing must come to an end!

And the semester is upon completion!

I appreciate you all! and everything I learned in CT101!!

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!