Assignment #10 Final blog post

I have learned a lot taking ct 101 from how to run a blog to even making a customizing my own website. I had a lot of fun making my own memes using sites like giphy, and imgur as well as using Ds106. I even learned about websites like mmm.com and reclaimhosting.com. I made sure to show up to class and work on my next blog post. Even on the days I was absent I still made sure to keep up with what happened in class. I think for that reason I should get a B+. Overall I love that this class gives full creative controll to students to express their intrest.

I wasn’t able to work on my website as much as I would have like to. My other classes as well as outside responsiblites took over a lot of my semseter as well as having some issues with not being able to access my website for awhile. I do want to customize my website and

I really did enjoy this class and I’m glad i took it. Here is a list of all the assignmets I did:

Assignment #1 what makes me happy on the internet

Assignment #2 

Assignment #3 memes are art?

Assignmet #4 Passion

Assignmet #5 ds106

Assignment #6 Digital Immediacy

Assignment #7 Mid semester recap

Assignment #8 Domain name 

Assignment #9 Domain registering process

Assignment #10 Final blog post

1 thought on “Assignment #10 Final blog post”

1. Thank You!
    Great work was completed this semester, I appreciate the commitment to the course work and how you applied the myriad of new skills learned to your posts!
    I hope that you will work on your website over the summer or in the future, its a great source of self expression and also a great way to archive things that you are interested in. As you can also see, websites demand time and time management, many students fall into the same trap of trying to fix things a few days before a final or before the semester ends and…. its a good learning curve for sure. But your site will be there waiting for you – What did the hosting company?
    Have a great summer!