CT101: The Final Blog

Hello Everyone!

As you can see that this is the final blog which is unfortunate because I had fun writing blogs and seeing everyone’s works.

As you can tell from the final blog, we have to go back to the midterm.  if you do want to click on it I’m going to have it here for you.

HELLO EVERYONE

It’s time for another weekly blog!

You know sometimes it’s good to look back and reflect on your old work. Just like what I’m doing today. CT101 so far is a really fun class, learning how to write a blog and it is such a fun experience. I am doing pretty well learning and improving what I am lacking on this website.

Personally I felt like I’d learn how to make a blog.. duhhhh. Writing a blog is actually relaxing since at first I was stiff and uncomfortable with how to express myself in blogging but after this class, I feel more open. Also, I learned how to use memes more effectively, yeah I could use them for humor but with CT101 I can effectively use better memes to tell a story and it became a form of art for me.

Looking back at my old work, I barely wrote when I did it wasn’t like me. it felt stiff and short.  Now, it’s more in-depth and personal and more fun to look back at.  With this self-reflection, I personally feel like my performance is better now compare to before taking this class. I do think that when I write for other classes I am more open to myself rather than giving bland answers just to answer. Now I talk more and am more personal.

Also, surprisingly enough I got smarter when it comes to using memes.

Yeah man, now I use my brain to use memes that my friends laugh at more since they understood the references. I feel like I got a big brain.

Even though I post a lot, I do not comment on a lot of my other classmates’ posts. I want to improve on that since I do read everyone’s post but I just forget to comment on it and all of you guys rock.

Overall, I do believe I would have an A or a B+ in this class because I’m having so much fun in this class, and reading everyone’s work is so fun too. I think I do great in this class with my work I give it 100 percent but just need to work on commenting on my classmates’ work.

Well, I think I spoke enough for today’s post here’s a random fun fact; avocados are deadly to birds. So if you know someone that owns a bird, tell them. Until next time!!!

Ah, memories now to the updated version.

As you know my website I talked about in my first update post how wanted to improve on it from the default settings which I did part of within the second update where I used a new interface that matches what I want to go for.

Now here is the final version of my website……

TADA!!!!!!

So here it is, my website!!
As I previously said I want it to be more of an art portfolio where I can show my art. My works so far consist of a series of images I’m working on,  you can check the site to see yourself trust me it’s fun.  The process was a bit tedious because of how perfect I wanted to be and I forgot to watch videos so I spent a long time looking around and doing things myself.
I think it was successful though. I’ve learned that it is hard to keep a website running and tweak it as well and I got humbled lol. I didn’t expect it was this hard to make a website but I love the challenge. I’ve also learned that there is always room for improvement for my sites and works and try to keep updated to cycle my works to keep them fresh for new faces because it is so fun to add new drawings and people see it and I want people to talk about my work. So being consistent is a great skill I learned in this class. I’m also trying to create a piece of commission information on my contact for those who want me to draw for them.
Overall, I  had so much fun in this class it was so unique and a fresh take from blackboard and I feel that I could do more than blackboard. I learned how to write a blog which I never thought I would have so much fun in. I learned new skills on how to write better and be more expressive in my writing compare to my first post. I will definitely use these skills in my life as I want to write more blogs on my site to keep updates on my artwork and talk about my development to it.
I still think I should an A in this class, I got better with my work and I got better at interacting with my other classmates’ work as I comment more which was a big issue I talked about in the last post.
I  think this is it, I had a blast with you guys, and I enjoyed seeing your works and hope you guys have successful careers thank you, professor, for being one of the coolest teachers ever. I see you guys later!!!

1 thought on “CT101: The Final Blog”

1. Wonderful work here!
    This post is a fine flowing narrative – full of self expression and the fresh style that you have developed, crafted and cultivated here in CT101!
    Indeed, sir, you have rocked the memes!
    (You can always retroactively add comments to your peers posts!)
    I know it is hard to comment on all of them but feel free to choose a few 🙂
    Your website looks great! Im excited for you and to see how it expands!
    Thank you for your commitment to our class!
    We learned a ton together!