FINAL BLOG POST

When I first joined this class, I had no idea what to expect. Since my friend Chelsea recommended it to me, I decided to give it a try. I did not think I would be enjoying this class as much as I did! This class has been very helpful and I have learned things that I will 100% use in the future. I can’t even begin to mention how many gifs I have ended up creating, and how this class made me understand technology better. Now, a recap of this semester

What did you enjoy about our class and how you will apply your new skills into the world?

There were many things that I enjoyed about this class. The #1 thing I enjoyed was the usage of gifs.

I like creating gifs and using them for different purposes. Now I can create gifs whenever I choose to do so and I can respond to people with gifs. I will definitely use this a lot when making posts as well. I enjoyed many other things such as making memes, learning about memes, creating my own website, and the process of making the website.

Will you maintain and keep up your new website? If so, how? If not, Why not?

I will try my best to keep maintaining my website. This was something that I actually thought of doing before I even took this class. Now that I know how to make my own website, and I have one I want to try to expand on it. And since I plan to make stories, this website is a good place to keep my stories. Call me Geronimo

If I’m struggling when I’m making and editing my website, I will go back to any notes I have that Ryan gave me. If needed, I would ask for a bit of help via email.

Now to discuss my website. Making a website for the first time was a joy to make. One of the hardest things when making my website was the domain name. I had no idea what name I should go with, and I wanted it to be a name that represented me. After some time and thinking I finally decided http://wilts-stories.com/. I watched the recordings several times and took time when I was making my website. My website is filled with different stories, and I’m hoping future stories will be on there as well. The stories on there are some that I made up and some of my own personal experience. I hope to add some comics I make on there as well. Also, I gave the family dog her own page Moka.

Now, before I finish, let’s do a recap.

First post, what makes me happy on the internet

Gif time!

Are memes art?

DS 106

Domain name

Aaron

Mid-semester

Week 8 & 9

Week 10 & 11

Week 12

Copyright

I also have commented on multiple classmates’ posts and websites.

What grade do I think I deserve? I think I deserve an A-, A or an A+, around the A range. Usually, I would say a different grade in this case, but for this class, and my website I really enjoyed the work and ended up doing a lot of work. Professor has been very helpful and I have attended about every class on time. Also, I would definitely recommend this class to other students for sure! Take care, everyone!

1 thought on “FINAL BLOG POST”

1. Thank you, Davion!
    It was a great semester and many new skills were learned and applied!
    GIFS and Memes stole the show for sure! And so many new ways were displayed on how they can be used to tell stories and create narratives!
    Thank you for the great work!
    Have a great summer!